Time to give 'em a Pizza Your Mind - Photo Competition
We want to see what food means to you and your community in Hull – be as creative as you want!
The competition launches on 10th June 2021 – the closing date is 15th July 2021.
Winners will be notified by 31st August 2021 and entries may be used to form part of an online photo exhibition hosted by Hull Food Partnership.
Prizes are as follows:
1st - £50.00 Love2Shop voucher
2nd - £30.00 Love2Shop voucher
3rd - £20.00 Love2Shop voucher
How to enter:
This competition is only open to people who are resident within Hull City Council local authority area.
You can submit up to three images to the photo competition, each of them up to 3MB. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
– title (required),
– short description
– your name or pen-name
– e-mail address (required in order to contact you about exhibition and prize)
– your postcode (not essential but this will help us to display contributions on a map)
Please only share pictures that you or the people in them are happy to be in the public domain.
If you do not wish your image to be displayed publicly, please let us know in the short description. You will be still able to take part in the photo competition.
Detailed Terms and Conditions:
All entries will be judged based on Expression of Theme, Originality, and Wow Factor – the judges' decision is final.
Maximum 3 entries per person and per email address.
This competition is only open to residents of Hull City Council local authority area, excluding anyone professionally associated with this competition and their family members such as parents, siblings, and spouses.
Competition Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on the 10thJune 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 15thJuly 2021 inclusive. Any entries submitted after the close of the competition period will not be valid and will not be entered into the competition.
Further Entry Conditions:
- Entrants must only submit images that are their own work.
- If an entry includes a person, the entry cannot include the name, likeness or other feature identifying any person, living or dead, without the permission of that person.
- The entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any law.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Hull Food Partnership a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all purposes connected with this competition, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s social media channels, the Promoter’s website and any other website of the Promoter or its agents/contractors choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in marketing materials relating to this Promotion for up to one year.
- Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in these Terms and Conditions and that all materials forming part of their entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
- include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
- condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
- cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
- represent a danger to health and safety or cause fear or distress.
Winners shall be notified within 28 days of prize acceptance of the Prize to arrange their Prize.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and they cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it of equal or greater value.
In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
The Promoter together with any of its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void.
Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Hull Food Partnership, 161 High Street, Hull HU1 1NQ